Klein’s has signed up for a really important event – but we don’t want to do it alone. We’d love it if you’d join us at the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk.
Please sign up to walk and raise funds with me!
We are walking with the American Cancer Society because we like that the money and awareness we raise help people stay well and get well with around-the-clock info and amazing support programs. It also helps find cures through research and empowers people to fight back for legislation that help save lives from breast cancer.
Last year Making Strides brought together 800,000 people who raised $60 million. Here’s how those funds helped save lives:
- The Society has invested more than $388 million in breast cancer research grants since 1971
- We have been an important part of nearly every major breast cancer research breakthrough in recent history including:
- Mammography to screen for breast cancer
- Lumpectomy, radiation, and Herceptin for the treatment of breast cancer
- Tamoxifen to reduce the risk of first or second breast cancer occurrences
- Have a place to turn for help 24/7 for those facing breast cancer
That $60 million literally came in 1 walker and 1 donation at a time, so please join us!
Together we can Make Strides to end breast cancer!
Thanks so much!
Click this link to donate, join our team and/or find out more information. We hope to see you ALL there!!